Easter is almost here! If you’re looking for easter basket ideas for tweens then look no further! I’ve done all the work for you! Your’e welcome. 😉 It’s not too late to run out and grab a few fun things for your tween’s easter basket! We don’t do a lot of presents during the year…
With all the holidays come all the baskets (and little trinkets & candy) for the kids. Steer clear of useless clutter with these fun kids easter basket favorites your kids will not only love but actually USE!
Easter is the perfect kick off to all things SPRING! I love a change in seasons. Everything in bloom, new fresh recipes, updating decor, planning little getaways and of course the warmer temps. Some practical things you can think of to add into your kids easter basket would be rain gear (boots and umbrellas!), swim gear (goggles, mermaid tails, coverups), and things for sun- (think pool toys, new swimsuits, travel sunscreen, flip flops, sunglasses, hats, water bottles etc). Get them outiftted and even ready for camp!
I for one want to trick out my kids bikes this year. Penelope recently upgraded to a big (big girl) bike. I’m looking at fun bells and lights for their spokes! Perfect for those of you who vacay at campgrounds. In fact, there are so many cute bike accessories out there. From handlebar pom poms, to cool lights and cameras, extra seats for dolls and of course baskets.
Also, watercolor kits! Any kind of art supplies are always perfect additions to kids baskets, and these on the go kits are so fun and easy to take with you. Sketch out all the pretty spring blossoms with these pencils first, then you just mix your color and paint away! I even bought this kit for myself so I can paint with the kids. The refillable pens make my life so much easier.
Kids Easter Basket favorites
- Grow your own herb kit. With spring comes new life! Kids love to get dirty and I thought these cute little kits were the perfect size to fit in a kids easter basket. I actually found little kits similar to these at my grocery store!
- Donut swim goggles. My girls fight over swim goggles! It seems like we can never have enough- because without fail someone can’t find theirs or one ends up breaking. These look really cute, and won’t pull on your kids hair.
- Watercolor kit. Living out on a ranch this past year has prompted us to slow down and soak in all the nature and beauty around us. Most kids love to craft, but many moms are just too busy to do that with them. I actually love doing crafts, and can rarely find the time myself. Its hard enough just getting dinner on the table most days! So I thought if I did have the time then what would be something I could do with the girls that I actually enjoy doing as well. Watercolor came to mind! And these kits are so great for taking on the go- whether on vacay, the beach, lake, or even your own backyard. Clean up is super easy, and these are very portable. Younger kids will love this kit. No mess and great for travel!
- Swimsuit– Target is always a go-to for inexpensive swimsuits. This one looks so flattering and I love the spring colors. My girls are all getting matching ones in their easter baskets this year!
- Bunny bike bell. Ok so I said I was tricking out their bikes for spring and I think a bunny bell is going to be perfect for Easter!
- Bunny waffle maker. So how cute is this?! I love themed kid food. We even bought a heart shaped one for Valentines. This would be so fun for your kid who likes to help in the kitchen. There’s a flower one too!
- Bike basket. If you do decide to gift bike accessories this year why not use a bike basket to wrap everything in? I love a good theme!
What are you doing for your kids easter basket this year? Drop a note in the comments below!