Easter is almost here! If you’re looking for easter basket ideas for tweens then look no further!
I’ve done all the work for you!
Your’e welcome. 😉
It’s not too late to run out and grab a few fun things for your tween’s easter basket! We don’t do a lot of presents during the year so I like to use the holidays to gift the girls cute items they like or things they need. Last year they all got new bikes so I filled their Easter baskets with cool bike accessories. See what I gave theme last year in this post!
Use a theme to plan your tween’s Easter basket. This way you won’t just buy candy or a bunch of random stuff they don’t need!
If your child is into art you could create a basket theme around that. Or if they like engineering or crafting, a particular sport etc…. you get the idea. Because Easter is right before summer its also the perfect time to restock their swim/ beach gear. Things like a new suit, fun goggles, chapstick, sunglasses are all things they could use in the summer!
Product links for Easter basket ideas for tweens
I’ve linked all the items in the pic above for you here, as well as some past favorites at the bottom of this post. These are commissionable links but at no extra charge to you!
- Scarf Pony– so pretty in long hair.
- Erasable pens and markers– my oldest daughter Penelope is obsessed with these!
- Gummy candies
- Chocolate!- chocolate is synonymous with Easter. 😉
- Swimsuit– this one screams spring doesn’t it?! I love this lilac one too.
- Airpod case– there are so many cute ones, but this iridescent one really caught my eye.
- Scrunchies– girls LOVE scrunchies but what makes these so cool is that they’re made out of terry cloth. Perfect for after a pool or beach day because they help absorb the water from a wet head!
- Pen and notebook– tween girls love journaling and doodling.
- Puffin book set. These are classics every tween girl should read, and they also double as decor because they are so beautiful.
- Instant camera– great for all of her sleepovers/outings/time with friends- and hello! LILAC!
- Easter bath bomb– these even have a fun surprise inside!
- Pop it hand grip for the back of her phone.
- Lip smackers set– I just thought how cute is this for an easter basket?
Some of these items my girls already have, but one of the things they get every year are a new pair of swim goggles (because they inevitably get lost or broken). The two oldest already have instant cameras so I’ll just be giving them a new film pack, and I found $20 knock off air buds (in lilac! eeek) from Target! (Since they don’t have the apple version… I don’t trust them not to loose something so tiny!)
Leave a Reply