If you’re looking for gift ideas for your kids’ Valentine Day baskets you’ll love this post!
Why should you make a Valentine day basket?
It’s a tradition- I give my girls fun celebratory baskets for Valentines Day, Easter and even the summer kick off. I’ve linked most of these below (I do get a small commission if you use my link but at no extra cost to you!) Baskets or gift boxes are great because they really allow you to mix and match and customize the perfect gift for your Valentine! See what I gifted my girls last year in this POST– I also linked a bunch of fun baskets there.
Other ideas of things you can put in a Valentines day gift basket.
Anything self care is always a great addition to a gift basket!
VALENTINE GIFT BASKET IDEAS FOR HER:
- Sleep eye mask- we were gifted this one for Christmas and it works great!
- bath bombs- I’m obsessed with this one!
- yummy candle
- cute water bottle
- air pod case
- fun key chain
- scented body lotion
- sheet face mask
- nail polish
- nail press ons
- satin pillowcase
- essential oil diffuser- this pink gem one is perfect for Valentines day!
- lip scrub or mask
- cute notebook or journal
- fun pens!
- romance novel- just wrapped this rom com– I was literally lol’ing!
- coffee mug- I have this heart one and I’m obsessed!
- bottle of champagne or rosé
- fun pjs or slippers- I also have this lounge set and I LOVE them!
- cute plant or flowers
- drawer sachets
- reed diffuser
- cozy socks
- hair accessory (think headbands or pony scarf)
How to make a kids Valentine day basket.
I’ve listed a bunch of fun Valentine gift ideas below! All you need to do is pick the items you think your kids will like and put them in a fun basket. The “basket” can be anything from a plastic container, paper gift bag or something more permanent for your home. (Like a beautiful woven basket you can later use to store their toys etc.) You can added shredded paper basket filler or just plain tissue paper if you need filler.
IDEAS FOR KIDS VALENTINE GIFT BASKETS:
- CANDY! my kids love these heart shaped junior mints
- body glitter
- hair markers or colored hair spray
- fun pens- my kids love these erasable ones!
- key chains
- pencil boxes
- art supplies
- hair accessories (barrettes, headbands, scrunchies)
- pop its
- heart shaped sunglasses
- heart pjs
- cocoa bombs– for an easy tutorial to make your own check my post HERE!
- play dough
- fun socks- my daughter Violet has an obsession with sloths, I found THESE
- scratch it pads
- coloring books
- fun things for the bath (bath bombs or tablets that change the water color)
- frame pic of the two of your, family or them with their pet!
- shared love journal (you leave a sweet note in it somewhere they will find, then they do the same for you! It’s really fun!)
- coupons they can redeem (ex. snuggle session, date day, homemade cookies etc. You know your kid best and how to fill their cup! Get creative with these ideas!)
For a list of fun things you can do with your loved one or kids that doesn’t involve gifts check out my post HERE!