Hi guys! Fridays are my favorite! I have so many things I want to share with you so I decided to round a few up each week. From Trader Joes finds to accessories and my favorite rose beauty products- each Friday I’ll share a few of my faves. Check out my very first Friday Favorite post- featuring lots of ROSE!
I love, LOVE sharing with friends things I’ve found that have literally CHANGED my life! Like my favorite rose beauty products! I mean why not share with others what brings you joy? If any of these products puts a smile on your face then my job here is done. I’ll link some too so you can find them easily, but rest assured none of this is sponsored. These are all things I currently own and LOVE! And I hope you do too!
Let’s dive in!
but first lashes…
1. You guys! I am obsessed! OBSESSED (you’ll find I say that a lot in this post) with Rodan + Fields Lash Boost. I used to wear lash extensions. They were so pretty, and I admit it was super nice to wake up feeling instantly glamorous- especially for those 5:45am workouts. But- can we talk about the fact that you can’t sleep on your side (well with half your face buried in the pillow like I like anyway). Or the fact that you CAN’T SCRATCH YOUR EYES! Again, maybe a bad habit, but also a must. I’m also a picker. After about a week those Bambi lashes would start going wonky and I couldn’t stop messing with them. I’d finally apply mascara (yes even mascara meant for extensions) to tame them a bit and wouldn’t you know… once I cleaned them (yes, with the appropriate extension cleanser) they would just snap right off.
Anyhoo, I was introduced to this miracle tube. My lashes still need mascara but boy are they long now. Apply it nightly and you’ll never regret it.
Trader Joes! If you don’t have one near you, my condolences. No seriously, I LOVE this store. So many yummy snacks, frozen items, seasonal items, awesome deals on wine and even great beauty products!
2. Trader Joe’s Oven-Baked Cheese Bites. We’ve been on a ketogenic diet for a year now, and one of the things I missed the most was the crunch of a chip or cracker. Sure you can indulge your heart out in nuts but sometimes ya just need to dip know what I mean? These little suckers are perfect for that. They satisfy my crunchy craving, and if you’re gluten free you’ll love these cause they’re basically just, well- cheese.
3. Trader Joe’s Mesquite Smoked Seasoned Almonds. Again, when you are allowed nuts on your diet you learn to find the very best ones and these with their salty smoky goodness do not disappoint.
Let’s talk about Trader Joes Representin’ Some of My Favorite Rose Beauty Products!
I’m currently, (ok I have been for a while now)- obsessed with all things ROSE! I first became enchanted with the scent when I made a DIY scrub for some friends- found in my post here!
4. Another Trader Joe’s find- in the beauty department! This is one of my favorite rose beauty products- Trader Joe’s Rose Water Facial Toner. Heaven in a spritz guys, heaven in a spritz. Leave it by your bedside and fancily, lavishly spritz your face before bed. Or, when you wake up or when you’re in stinky hot yoga at the gym. Yep, I’ve seen a friend do that before and I thought it was genius.
5. Trader Joe’s Rose Facial Oil. What can I say? I love facial oils- give me all the hydration right back and if you can add the scent of rose, well then bonus.
More of My Favorite Rose Beauty Products, Because A Promise is A Promise!
6. Pantene Rose Water Sulfate Free Conditioner. Now I will say I’m a conditioner snob. I normally use some pretty pricey albeit high quality stuff. With my dry curly hair I can not skimp on quality conditioners. Buuuut you remember Pantene from your childhood right? We all used to coat, saturate our hair even in Pantene and Herbal Essences. Why? Because it smelled so darn good. Well Pantene does not disappoint here guys. Of course their conditioners can be heavy, but if you’re looking for a decent affordable conditioner with an amazing scent this one is pure magic.
7. Smith’s Rosebud Salve. If you don’t have this in your purse and by your bed stop reading this and go buy it NOW.
8. Jurlique Essence of Rose Roll on Fragrance Oil. I love perfumes that fit in my clutch so I can apply anytime. This one smells ahhhhh-mazing and is also one of my favorite rose beauty produts!
9. Andalou 1000 Roses Body Lotion. Boy oh boy, I found this winner at Whole Foods and I’ve been in love ever since. The smell is hypnotic, and its so creamy and sinks right into your skin. It’s an excellent moisturizer.
Loving This Cheap Moisturizer!
10. Cerave Moisturizing Cream. I don’t know if its their ceramide complex, but what is it about this moisturizer that’s well… so darn moisturizing?! It penetrates the skin beautifully, and your skin feels like it literally just drank 10 gallons of water. Incredible. My ‘go-to’ after I shave my legs.
Can’t forget peonies! Peonies are my favorite! They’re like a rose but BETTER! I love how big the blooms get and how long they last. Even as they fade in color they’re still so striking. And the smell… intoxicating! If you live in an area where these grow like weeds I so hope you know how lucky you are to have them growing in your backyard!
Fashion Favorite- World Market
11. This Purse! I have a verrrrry soft spot in my heart for World Market. I love the boho home trend but I also love that they’ve got pretty much every trend covered and all at great prices. But guys, have you taken the time to drift over to their accessory department? Not only do they have the cutest cheapest earrings I’ve ever seen (I’ll post about those next time) but they are goin macrame crazy with all their bags! I L-O-V-E this black bag. It’s light, and large and fits perfect over my shoulder so it’s super easy to tote around and holds all my stuff. I love a black woven bag because I think its perfect when you need a darker bag for summer.
Absolute overall Final Rose Favorite- Rose’ All Day!
12. I would be amiss if I did not mention the absolute best and most loved rose product of mine. Rose’! When I was writing this post my girlfriend reminded me of my favorite rose- ROSE’! And she knows my favorite rose’ even… sparkling rose’! Specifically, Mumm Napa. We served this at our champagne toast at our wedding. Every year for our anniversary we have some too. Reminds me of one of the best days/weekends of my life!
Happy Fri-Yay everyone!
—Comment below to tell us what some of your favorite rose products are! I’d also love to hear more about your favorite Keto foods and must-have summer fashion finds!
Hilary McAvoy says
I’m with you on the Rose Mumm! I have it every year (with whatever girlfriend will join me) on Jan. 5th to celebrate giving birth to my beautiful 10 lb baby! Totally separate from celebrating how awesome Keira is. It’s a mom thing:)
Loving reading your tips and favs:) xo
Yay! I’m so happy we share a passion for Rose Mumm! And I love your tradition of celebrating your first “birth” day! Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog! xo!