Find the best presents for dad – or your hubby – this Father’s Day with these fun gifts!
Let’s face it, shopping for guys can be well… hard. Some guys (especially dads) are picky, or even worse- just ambivalent to “stuff.” And while I’m all for “experience” gifts sometimes we still feel the need to find the very best present for our dad. Well, this list below is a compilation of things that my husband already has (and loves). And some of the presents listed below are presents that other dad friends of ours have that they love!
A complete guide of the best presents for dad this Father’s day 2020.
- Personalized collar stays: My friend Jason recommended these. Jason says these collar stays are the best present he has received for Father’s Day. Find them here.
- Gerber Hatchet: Does your hubby or dad like to work in the yard? Or maybe they just love tools in general. Well, my husband has this and loved it so much he even went out and got his dad one.
- The Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-inch portable grill: I’m sure a lot of people will want to camp this summer. This grill is the perfect present for a dad that likes the outdoors.
- Harry’s razor subscription: Even though there are several razor subscriptions out there right now- Harry’s gets the vote for best razor. Don’t let Dad get stuck with a dull razor again!
- Bocce Ball set: Whether dad is at the park or his own backyard this game makes a great present. I even have a post here on how to paint your own cornhole set. You could totally personalize it for dad!
- Personalized golf balls: My mother-in-law gave these to my husband. On the golf balls were pictures of our kids. If you can get past swinging at your kids faces- these make a great present for a dad on Father’s day! (or your could just put something other than pictures of your kids on there.) ha!
- Shop vac: Once again our friend Jason has a great present idea. A shop vac is on the top of his list for Father’s Day this year. This one is from Amazon, but I know Costco has a great one too.
- Sonos: Basically anything from Sonos is great. In fact, we even have the whole system including the One. However, I’d love to get my hubby the sound bar for our tv. Also, be sure to check out their outdoor speakers! So great for summer.
- Lululemon trainer to beach shorts: Dad’s love dual function items and these two in one shorts are awesome. They can be used in the gym or at the beach!
- Yeti Hopper backflip: Yeti is known for their unbeatable cooling abilities, and now that technology is in a backpack! Dad can go to the beach or the park in style and in ease. This backpack fits two six-packs.
- Craft Beer Kit: Dad has to like beer to like this present. But if he’s ever thought of trying his hand at making his own then this is a great starter kit.
I really think these are some of the best presents for dad or your hubby for Father’s Day. But if a present like this isn’t possible just remember as long as he feels loved and cherished you can’t go wrong. You can write him a card telling him how much you love him. Make him his favorite meal. Or even spend the day doing his favorite activity. Time spent together is the most important thing. I hope you like this list, and I hope your dad has the best Father’s Day!
Thanks for this post! I love the cooler backpack!!
yay! I love it too! I also found a super cool portable fire pit for beach nights etc but got too tired to include it! ha!