Not quite done with your holiday shopping yet? Well, not only do I have a 13 year old girl, but I have THREE girls! If you’re looking for Christmas gift ideas for a 13 year old girl you’ll love this post. I think most of the gifts listed here even the pickiest teen will like. Plus a lot of these are on sale and can still come in time for Christmas!
For gift ideas for the entire family check out my post here!
22 of the best Christmas gift ideas for a 13 year old girl
- Silk pillowcase– I listed this on my “favorite things” post HERE, but I had to include it for a 13 year old girl as well. This set is so cute because it comes WITH a silk scrunchie and eye mask. Plus, there are tons of designs to choose from.
- Lilac beanie– this color is sooo pretty, and currently half off!
- Bath bombs– 13 year old girls love bath and beauty products, and not only does this bath bomb come in the cutest packaging for Christmas, but it has a surprise inside too.
- Shower melts– like a bath bomb but for your shower. The steam in the shower causes it to melt, and when it does the smell is amazing.
- Set of fairy lights– teen girls love to decorate their rooms. I’ve even seen these vines in lots of college dorm rooms. Bonus that these have twinkle lights built in.
- Overnight bag for all those sleepovers
- Amazing Grace by Philosophy body butter and shower gel– my 13 year old has this set and it has such a nice clean and sweet scent.
- Sloth hanging planter– a combo of two things she is sure to love. (I have given a couple of these as gifts and they were a hit!)
- Air Jordan sneakers– It’s not hard to find all white Converse high tops on a 13 year old girl these days so I love how cute these are and their something a little different.
- Apple watch– my daughter has this instead of a phone and its been the perfect solution for us. She’s not staring at a phone all day, and can still call or text me when she needs.
- Moon light– teen girls are all about their room decor and this little moon light is so unique and pretty. It makes a great gift. We have given this and also received them and love em!
- Sparkly Apple watch bands– these come in a six pack. They’re really comfortable and stretchy so it will be easy for her to switch them out. Apple watches are so fun to customize and change up! These make a great stocking stuffer too. 😉
- Gilly Hicks sherpa set– girls love to be cozy and this lounge wear set from Hollister comes in teen sizing. (joggers are linked below)
- Shower steamers– for all those showers she takes. I loved this packaging!
- Holographic roller skates– how cute are these??!!!!!
- Ugg slippers– she can wear these around town too.
- Neon lights in inspirational quotes– loving this one with the xoxo, but this YOU ARE AMAZING sign would be so cute too.
- Roller skate socks– because you can’t have roller skates without the right socks right? 😉 These would also be perfect for a stocking stuffer.
- Personalized nameplate necklace– teen girls love anything personalized. These necklaces are such a thoughtful gift, and come in lots of different styles too. My thirteen year old has one and she wears it all the time.
- Record player– these record players are a great gift idea for your music lover and come in super pretty colors, have a bluetooth speaker and are portable.
- Taylor Swift vinyl-if she’s going to have a record player then she’ll need a vinyl and well we all know who broke the internet with her concert sales!
- Echo Glow light
- Hunger Games book series
- Harry Potter book series
- Lunar Chronicles books series
- Tumbling mat
- Aerial Silk
- Nintendo Switch
- Just Dance video game
- Face masks
- Hair scrunchies
- Water bottle
- Sunrise alarm clock
- Hair clip