Easter is almost here! If you’re looking for easter basket ideas for tweens then look no further! I’ve done all the work for you! Your’e welcome. 😉 It’s not too late to run out and grab a few fun things for your tween’s easter basket! We don’t do a lot of presents during the year…
Father’s Day is just a few days away! That’s why this Friday Favorite post is a little early! If you haven’t finished your shopping like me then this post will give you just enough items for you to hit the Amazon Prime button and look like a rockstar! 😉 Check out some of our Favorite Father’s Day Gift Ideas.
With the end of the year its been extra crazy around here. Last minute field trips and parties. And Teacher’s appreciation only to be followed by end of year teacher gifts a couple weeks after. And on top of that add on all of the extra curricular activities finishing up with their corresponding performances to follow. Its been nutty! So, needless to say Father’s Day has crept up on me! I have had it on the brain though. Slowly but surely I’ve been researching some ideas that should give you a good roundup so that there’s something here that would make any guy happy.
Favorite Father’s Day Gift Idea Guide:
- Silicone Wedding Ring– I don’t know about your guy, but when we were getting married it was really hard for my husband to find a wedding ring that he not only liked but that was comfortable. He just never wore any kind of jewelry, not even a watch! Most guys are into comfort and when he found this one he was so excited! Especially after a sport injury that left his knuckle so swollen there was no way his old ring would have fit. This silicone ring has been such a great find! I found this one on Amazon– and if you’re a prime member you can get free 2-day shipping! Just in time for Father’s Day!
2. Lululemon ABC Pants– Back to the comfort thing… these pants have been my hubby’s favorites! They feel like track pants, yet they LOOK like work pants! What?! The joke is that the ABC stands for “Anti, Ball, Crusher.” Go Figure. And if you’re looking for a more inexpensive option I noticed Old Navy has some that look very similar, but for a fraction of the price!
3. Lululemon T-shirts– The fit on Lulu’s t-shirts are amazing! They hug in all the right places if you know what I mean! ha! Plus they don’t get stinky or lose their shape! It’s definitely a top Father’s day gift in our house.
All of the items below are available on Amazon Prime!
4. California Duster– If your guy is into his ride then this little duster is a must have if he doesn’t already own one. It comes with a nice case for storing it away, and it will clean the dust and dirt off his car in seconds! If he doesn’t have the time to go to the car wash, or do it himself each week then this is a very useful tool to keep it looking in tip top shape in between washes!
5. Car detail– Speaking of keeping his car looking great- this is a more splurgy option but wow what better time to get a yearly detail than for Father’s Day! If that kind of investment isn’t in your budget right now how about enlisting some family members to wash his car for him?! If he’s an “acts of service” love language kind of guy he will LOVE this!
6. Sun Hat– For the beachy dad, or the dad who likes to garden or work in the yard these hats are a must have.
7. Sunglasses– Gotta protect those eyeballs! My husband loves this line. They’re super cool and lightweight too.
8. Ice Chest– This makes a perfect summer birthday gift as well. We don’t currently own a Yeti cooler, but everyone I know who does raves about them.
9. Yeti mug– My hubby did however get a yeti mug given to him for his birthday this year. This little mug packs a powerful punch! If your guy prefers drinking out of a mug compared to a tumbler than this one is a great Father’s Day gift.
10. Ancestry.com– Give the dad in your life the gift of finding out more about his heritage! We gave this to my dad last year and he loved it!
11. Hydration backpack– This is an excellent Father’s Day gift for the sporty dad. He can use it for hikes, running, biking, skiing etc. We have two and use them a lot!
12. Framed Pic– And lastly always a slam dunk… a cute pic that brings back a fun memory together put in a frame is always a sure thing.
Other Father’s Day Gift Ideas that don’t involve buying a gift.
You don’t have to spend money to give the guy in your life a great Father’s Day!
Some fun ideas:
Picnic in the park- bring some fun yard games like cornhole (tutorial for making him a custom one in my post here) or bocce!
Breakfast in bed
DIY Car wash
Back scratch coupon book
Sharing an activity he likes (fishing, boating, hiking, card games etc)
Video game challenge (if he loves video/computer games why not challenge him to a fun duel! You can make homemade pizzas and make a whole evening out of it!)
The bottom line is dad’s just want to spend time with us. The perfect gift is nice, but ultimately the best Father’s Day gift is just knowing how much you love him. Whatever way the guy in your life receives love then just speak to his love language and you can’t go wrong!
Happy Father’s Day!
Leave a comment in the field below and let us know what Father’s Day gift ideas you have or maybe some fun ways you’re planning to celebrate the special guy in your life!